Michael C. Giordano, Your Mechanicsburg, PA Elder Law Attorney
Elder law is a relatively newer area of the law which focuses on serving the needs of elderly adults (senior citizens) and persons with disabilities. It is a multidisciplinary legal area including the planning for incapacity, long term care and other needs of older persons. Michael C. Giordano’s Elder Law practice includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Preparation of estate planning documents such as Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney
- Estate Administration and Probate
- Health care proxies and living wills
- Long term care and insurance issues
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Navigating the Medicare, Medicaid and social security systems
- Promoting quality care in both institutional and community settings through regulatory and legislative activities – nursing homes; assisted living facilities and Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs)
- Preventing and remedying elder exploitation and abuse; and
- Providing retirement and financial planning.
Of course, many of the above issues should be considered by people of all ages, marital status and wealth.
Contact Mr. Giordano, a caring and compassionate lawyer serving the Cumberland County area of PA and beyond. He is available for travel and at home visits for the incapacitated. Call today for a no obligation consultation regarding you, your spouse or your family member’s needs.