Administering an estate in NY, otherwise known as probate, can be difficult and time consuming. When you are grieving the death of a family member, the last thing you want to do is worry about your fiduciary responsibilities that come with estate administration/probate. As an experienced New York probate attorney, I will represent and guide executors, beneficiaries and administrators through all of the legal (and often emotional) probate processes in NY with care. Having an MBA in Finance, with years of experience in the New York City banking industry, makes Mike uniquely capable of managing your estate planning, estate administration or probate of your loved one’s will. Read more about Michael’s experiences as a NY attorney.
- Professional preparation of wills (Last Will and Testament), power of attorney, living wills and trusts.
- Structuring gift giving programs.
- Estate Planning. Planning for the disposition of insurance proceeds and retirement plan benefits.
- Coordinating arrangements for the transfer of family business interests, entrepreneurs and high net-worth individuals.
- Estate Administration; Representing executors and beneficiaries throughout the probate process.
- Intestate Proceedings
ESSENTIAL READING: Approximately 70% of Rockland County, NY residents die without a will or with an outdated will. Unless you think the government can do a better job handling your assets and children, you may want to read the 8 Reasons You Need a Will Now!