Giordano Elder Law was voted Harrisburg Magazine's Reader's Choice 2017 Best Elder Law Attorney in Mechanicsburg. The practice focuses on legal issues of the family. This includes Estate Planning, Probate or Estate Administration, Wills, Powers of Attorney, Trusts … Read More
Why Choose Mike?
- Flexible Appointment Times To Accommodate Most Work Schedules
- Personal Attention + Direct Access to Your Lawyer
- Available For Home Visits Throughout Pennsylvania and New York
- More than 30 Years of Legal Experience
- A Lawyer with His Masters in Finance
- Exclusively Dedicated To Elder Law Including Estate Planning and Probate
- Friendly, Relaxed Office Atmosphere
- Member National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- A Lawyer You'll (Actually) Like!
Learn about Elder Law
What IS Elder Law?
So, just what is elder law and what does an elder law attorney do? When someone asks me what I do for a living and I tell them I practice as an Elder Lawyer, I often get a puzzled look with the question, “What exactly is Elder Law?” So, in honor of National Elder … Read More
What Is An Elder Care Lawyer?
Welcome to my new elder law news blog. Let's begin with addressing a popular question: What IS an elder care lawyer? An attorney who practices Elder Law works mostly with aging individuals (otherwise affectionately known as senior citizens, and I'm almost one of … Read More
The Ghost of Medicaid Gifting Future: Don’t Get Scrooged!
Tis the season for gift giving and, although nobody wants to be labeled a Scrooge, we should consider gift giving penalties when it comes to Medicaid eligibility and tax implications. Not me, you say? Read on to be sure. As we age, the possibility of needing long term … Read More
Best Family Lawyer in Mechanicsburg, Harrisburg Area
Giordano Law was recently voted Simply the Best Family Lawyer 2016 by readers of the Harrisburg Magazine, our clientele, friends and family. Although we very much appreciate the honor bestowed upon attorney firms and businesses in the area, we are technically practicing … Read More